IT TALENT DELIVERY
At Relus, we believe a company is only as strong as the people within it. This belief carries over into our IT staffing and recruiting methodology. We are a technology company that offers our clients strategically sourced IT candidates — not the traditional staffing model. Our framework ensures we are only involved where we add real value to our clients’ efforts.
Manage fluctuations in your IT project requirements to keep your staff lean, yet efficient.
Transition staffing, delivery and management during major business workload peaks.
Meet short-term goals, control costs and provide access to specialized IT skill-sets on an as-needed basis.
Post-purchase hardware installation, implementation and education to get you operational quickly
HOW WE DELIVER
We support our clients in forecasting workforce demands and develop staffing strategies to deliver fully vetted resources across multiple technology disciplines. Relus provides the best knowledge and experience by bringing together brilliant minds and advanced technologies.
Short and long-term IT staffing assignments provide additional headcount to support existing staff when project workloads increase
Contract-to-hire IT staffing gives candidates and companies the opportunity to work together before making a long-term job commitment, ensuring the best match is made for everyone.
Our permanent IT staffing offerings provide applicants with a variety of placement position options, as well as align companies with the right candidates based on their company culture and technical needs.
WHO WE DELIVER
Our Seasoned Technical Recruiting Team specializes in the recruitment of IT Talent in the following areas:
Software Development & Quality Assurance
- Oracle Engineering and Administration
- SQL Server Engineering and Administration
- Open Source RDBMS – NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, PostGres
- Java/J2EE Development and Design
- Microsoft .NET Framework Development and Design
- Open Source Development: Ruby on Rails, Groovy, Grails, Python, Scala
- Mobile Development (Including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile Platforms, PhoneGap, Titanium, Xamarin)
- Information Architecture, Usability/User Interface Design, and User Experience
- Automated Testing – Selenium, QTP, HP/Mercury, Segue, Compuware and Rational Test Suites
- Manual Web and Database Testing
- Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET)
- Mobile Testing
- Stress, Performance and Load Testing
Project Management & Executive Search
- SDLC and Infrastructure Project Management
- Portfolio Management, Change Management, Resource Management, Technical Project Management
- Business Analysis and Process Improvement (BPM)
- C-Level, VP, Directors and Senior Managers
Big Data & Cloud
- Big Data: Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, Sqoop, Cloudera, MapR, MapReduce, HBase, Apache, HortonWorks
- Data Warehousing Design/Support – Teradata, etc.
- Business Intelligence – MS BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), SAP BO, Oracle OBIEE
- Cloud Architecture and Engineering – Amazon Web Services, Softlayer, Azure