I have to brag on our company a bit for a minute: we were just awarded the 8th ranked spot on the CRN Fast Growth 150 list for 2017 with 254% growth for 2016. That’s incredible, and I want to thank my team for their contributions. Relus is special, and of course I am biased.
We couldn’t have made that kind of growth possible without our internal culture of teamwork and success. Being at the forefront of the cloud revolution means a lot of hard work and Relus team members wearing a lot of hats. Our team here is truly remarkable: the commitment, dedication and hard work it requires to facilitate this kind of growth makes me proud – the Fast Growth 150 list has recognized us for it.
Our culture also makes it easy to recruit and keep the best talent in the IT market. Our aggressive growth isn’t going to stop here; a top 10 place on the Fast Growth 150 is an amazing achievement, but next year we are aiming for top 5. To help us reach that goal, we are looking to hire another 50 cloud architects and engineers across the US. The way the public cloud market is growing, we are going to need them.
Already with our recent Migration Competency for AWS, our numbers are spiking. As we strive for the Premier Partner status with AWS in 2017, we anticipate even more massive growth. Within the past year, we’ve opened offices in Austin, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee, Chicago, Illinois and New York to help us continue to grow through 2018 and onward. These are exciting times here at Relus and we are definitely achieving our “Big Hairy Audacious Goals” (BHAGs). At Relus, hard works reaps handsome rewards!
- Massive Job Growth in Metro Atlanta – at 22TechPark - September 13, 2017
- Relus Supports the Race for Rest 5k! - August 28, 2017
- Relus Hits Another Big Milestone for 2017! - August 23, 2017
- TOUGH: Racing to Help Foster Children - April 17, 2017
- BHAGs or Bust – Relus in 2017 - January 24, 2017
- Team Relus in 2017 - November 16, 2016
- Setting Audacious Goals for 2017 - November 14, 2016
- Forget IoT, join the latest megatrend of IoB - July 26, 2016
- CIOs Need to Catch Pikachu - July 18, 2016
- Relus re:Cap – Key Announcements Made at AWS re:Invent 2015 - October 14, 2015