Michael CampbellVP of Sales
What do you do at Relus?
- A little bit of everything but mostly try to hire great people, empower them and get out of their way. My goal is to bring together all of the talented employees of Relus and make sure they have no barriers preventing them from being successful. Externally, I try to interact with customers and partners as much as possible so that we can make sure everything we do has the customer in mind.
What did you do before you joined Relus?
- I sold technology solutions and before that I sold cable advertising solutions. Before that I went to UGA, before that I went to Dunwoody High School and before that I got beat up a lot by my 5 older brothers.
What’s your go-to karaoke song?
- I have the single worst voice in the history of mankind. On top of that, I can barely remember the lyrics to any songs, not even Happy Birthday. But if I had to pick, maybe Sublime’s “What I Got” or Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’”. If those aren’t available, Beethoven’s 5th usually kills it. Literally.
What are you doing when you’re not at Relus?
- Spending time with my beautiful wife and our 3 maniac kids, usually at a ball field of some sort or at a pool during the summer time.
- The people. The opportunity. The challenge. The culture. Our message is different and relevant and the impact we have on how our customers transform their business is second to none. But it wouldn’t be possible without an amazing team of talented individuals across the organization.